Dryer Vent Cleaning
Special Report on House Fires
The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a special report detailing the fire hazards related to lint in clothes dryers and dryer vents. Approximately 15,000 fires per year are attributed to excessive lint in dryers and dryer vents. Additionally, dozens of deaths and millions of dollars of property damage occur as a result of these fires. Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive build-up and can result in a fire in dryers and where they are located.
What are the COSTS of POOR Dryer Maintenance?
- 1. Increased Gas Utility Costs due to Restricted Airflow.
- 2. Damage to expensive clothing.
- 3. Over heating that will result in a Dryer fire!
- 4. Long drying times in excess of 45 minutes.
- 5. Dangerous fumes in your home!
Why We Clean Dryer Vents:
Protects your home & its contents from fires, smoke and pollutants Significantly reduces energy operating costs Dryers run more efficiently Dryers will last longer Clothes will dry faster.